Friday, May 20, 2016

#14 My Top Three Sports


1. Soccer
Image result for soccer
                                                                                

                                                      
I have been playing soccer for a long time now. I've been playing this sport sense the age of seven. I fell in love with this sport so much because I love being competitive and winning of course. Soccer was always there for me when I was feeling mad or upset just kicking the ball made me feel a lot better.



2. Handball
             
Image result for street handball
                                                                           

Handball is an amazing sport. I started playing handball my freshmen year at Costa Mesa High and dang how I learned the game fast. I was winning tournament after tournament my sophomore year and i became rank number 10 in all of orange county, I was super proud of myself after hearing that. I love this sport so much because it keeps you in really good shape and its a whole lot of fun.




3. Basketball


Basketball is another amazing sport that I love. I love this sport because of how much skill you need and how much thought you need to put into the game. The Los Angeles Lakers are my favorite team and i've always looked up to all the players.
                                                                                


                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment