Thursday, May 19, 2016

Perseverance

My goals in life are to be successful and rich. In order for me to reach this goal i plan to earn my bachelors degree and start my own clothing line. Ive always been that kind of guy that wants to be his own boss. The real world is not easy that's why just sitting around on your couch wont do you much. Id never wanna see myself in a poor situation or leaving myself on to the streets.
      One member of my family went through that nightmare and i never wanna fall through his steps. He set a perfect example to me of what not being successful is like and its horrible. My clothing line would be huge and i know it will be because i have so much creativity when it comes to designing. I dont want anyone telling me what to do I wanna be the one telling people what to do.
      I already have lots of designs at my house ready to be printed and pasted into my shirts, sweaters, jackets, and windbreakers. Being an owner of a business does not look easy but with my confidence and my excitement with this business I know I can do it and i will chase after this dream of mine.

Milk
Apples
Bread
Chips
Juice
Mustard
Candy
Butter
Bananas
Pasta





No comments:

Post a Comment