Thursday, May 26, 2016

Being Charitable

Today I have been given the important job to donate one million dollars to any charity I want and this charity I have chosen is St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This charity is about helping children who are trying to find a cure to there unfortunate sickness. Sicknesses such as brain tumors, blood disorders, infectious diseases, and sickle cell disease. St. Jude Children's Hospital specializes in treating even the most challenging diseases.
I have chosen this charity because I have a family member who is going through these tragic moments. My grandpa who is now 77 years old suffers from a brain tumor. When me and my parents found out about this we just couldn't believe it. So imagine how other family's feel when they hear one of there relatives is going through this, that is why I am willing to give one million dollars to this charity.
I hope this one million dollar loan saves lots of children lives. And its all thanks to Mark Cuban for giving me the opportunity to change people lives for good. Thanks to his inspiration I will be donating more often to these charity's because I hate the pain you have to go through when finding out and most importantly making the clients cured. So once again thank you Mark Cuban.

Image result for st jude hospital                        Image result for st jude hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment