Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bucket List

1. I want to graduate at Costa Mesa High School. I am currently enrolled at Back Bay High School and i am working hard to catch up on my missing credits.I plan to go back to my home school by my senior year. 
Image result for costa mesa high
2. I wanna attend OCC college. I wanna earn at least my Bachelors degree, some people dont even get the chance to get their high school diploma so i dont wanna see myself in that situation id rather much say i have my bachelors degree.

3. I wanna buy myself a GTR. GTRs are the baddest cars around in my opinion, so why not roll in one. This is why education is key.

4. I wanna buy myself a house. Buying a house is everyones dream and its a dream I wanna get not just say. But for this dream to actually happen ima need to focus on my education.

5. Get married to a beautiful women and have children. Having a wife would make all your dreams much easier in my opinion because you'd have someone by your side through it all. Having children would probably be a nightmare, well at least thats what people say but to me it would be an amazing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment